“Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings” ~Linda Thompson
What do you think about hosting an event in which you can meet friends from all over Europe, get inspired by their experience and motivation, learn more about training in NGO’s, help young trainers reach their goal of life-long learning and receive some free training sessions yourself? What would you say if it was possible to organise the 5th edition of EFPSA’s famous Train Advanced Trainers and get in contact with trainers from different NGOs all over Europe?
“Being part of Org.Com is being a bigger than just yourself. It’s about being someone that leads everyone else to a week full of happiness.” ~ Mariana Magalhães (Train Advanced Trainer 2017 Coordinator)
Does that sound exciting? Lucky you!
After our first four successful editions in Lithuania, Finland, Poland and Portugal, EFPSA is now opening the Call for applications for the Coordinator and Organising Committee (Org.Com) of the 5th EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers in March 2018. During this 8-day event of non-formal education, 24 youth NGO trainers further develop their skills and knowledge by receiving training from both professionals and their peers, and also through delivering sessions, receiving feedback and doing reflection. TAT enables trainers to grow professionally, heighten their motivation, establish a network, share experiences and make lifelong friendships.
So what’s in it for you? The Organising Committee of TAT will have the unique opportunity to:
EFPSA Train Advanced Trainers Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and have the support of Marketing, Finance and EFPSA Offices.
Some tips to get you started:
- Check the website of the former TATs to see what TAT is about.
- Read the TAT Coordinator Role Description and the General Prerequisites Document.
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, topic, fundraising and more. Ask the Training Office, Events Office and former Org.Com for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill the application form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to email@example.com until 30th June 2017 23:59 (CEST).
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact Andreas Anthimou, Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your applications! Good luck!