OPEN CALL FOR FINANCE OFFICER AND MARKETING OFFICER IN THE BOARD OF EFPSA 2021-2022!
Due to two applicants withdrawing their applications and because some applicants applied for more than one position (which could result in having no applicants left for the Marketing Officer position, because Board selection happens chronologically) we are re-opening the call for Finance Officer and Marketing Officer.
- Lead the biggest psychology student organisation
- A chance for enormous personal and professional development
- You will acquire soft and hard-skills in an international working environment
- Build a great international network of students and professionals
- Chance to work on impactful projects, attend EFPSA Events and external events, and you will be able to improve EFPSA’s activities and introduce new working practices!
All information regarding the purpose, main responsibilities, tasks, requirements and time investment for each role within the Board are found within the Role Description Documents. Additionally, you can find a document outlining the collective responsibilities and functions that apply to all the members of the Board together with a General Prerequisites Document that applies to all members of EFPSA’s Working Community.
EFPSA’s mission is to bring psychology students together on a European level to enrich their concept and application of psychology and encourage skill development in order to contribute to the improvement of the field; have a positive impact on society and its perception of psychology; support scientific and social interaction and cultural exchange between psychology students, academics and professionals. Does this sound interesting to you?
In order to get further insight into the position and to clear out any queries, individuals interested in applying for the Board are encouraged to contact the person currently holding the position they are interested in. You can find information regarding current Board members and their email addresses below, while also links to their interviews to find out more about each position (Finance Officer ; Marketing Officer).
If you are interested in the Finance Officer position, contact the current Finance Officer, Tobias Laenser at email@example.com
Currently, EFPSA does not have a Marketing Officer, so if you are interested in the position, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill in and send your completed application form along with a copy of your CV and proof of studies to the Immediate Past President, Ying Wai Cheung at email@example.com no later than Saturday, 27th March, 23:59 (CET). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself.
Please note that an individual may apply for more than one Board position. The election procedure at the General Assembly will go according to the following order: President, Vice President, Secretary General, Finance Officer, Marketing Officer, Member Representatives Officer, Events Officer and Academic Affairs Officer. If elected for a position, one’s candidacy for the subsequent position will not be taken into further consideration.
- Applicants are required to give a speech at the General Assembly II at the EFPSA Congress.
- The applications will not be seen prior to the deadline.
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two years ago are eligible for these positions.
- If you have questions concerning the application procedure, please contact the Board via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
The Board 2020–2021