Would you enjoy organising and hosting an event together with your friends and colleagues?
Would you like to meet other students coming from all over Europe?
This is possible by applying for being the Organising Committee Coordinator of one of EFPSA’s 2022 Events! We are still searching for a Coordinator for the Joint Executive Board and Member Representatives Meeting 2022.
Does that sound exciting? Lucky you! You can read all about the events and how to apply below!
Joint Executive Board and Member Representatives Meeting (Joint EB&MR Meeting)
The Joint Executive Board & Member Representatives Meeting marks the halfway point through the EFPSA mandate, bringing together the EFPSA Working Community for a week-long face to face meeting. The meeting provides the perfect opportunity for EFPSA to evaluate the first half of the mandate, prepare for the second half, refuel motivation and work together on developing EFPSA further.
When? October/November 2022
Where? In a venue with accommodation that you will find in a city of your choice!
The number of participants: Minimal 70 participants of the EFPSA Working Community
Duration: 8 days
Org Com teams: Administration, Social, Marketing, Finance
Org Com size: 8 – 10 people
How to apply? See below.
The Organising Committee of these EFPSA events will have an opportunity to:
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and backgrounds
- Communicate and establish connections around research with the Supervisors (PHD psychology students)
- Closely work with multiple offices within EFPSA
- Gain thorough experience with organising events from the administrative, social, financial, scientific and marketing aspect
- Learn how to successfully organise large scale events
- Establish Teamwork and Communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board
- Volunteering experiences like these are loved by employers!
- Get actively involved within EFPSA!
How do I apply?
- Read the following documents:
– Coordinator Role Description:
Joint EB&MR Org Com Coordinator
– Org Com’s Roles Description
– General Prerequisites Document.
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm ideas and plans for the venue, excursion day, fundraising, and more. Ask Events Office and former Org Com for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill the Application Form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 23rd of November 2021 23:59 (CET).
For any further questions, either before or after filling out the Application Form, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!