We extended the Call for EFPSA’s Executive Board 2022-2023!
EFPSA is pleased to announce the Extended Call for positions within the Executive Board for the mandate 2022-2023. EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a full year mandate (until April 2023)!
Before filling in your application, it is mandatory to read the Role Description for your position and General Prerequisites Document which applies to all members of the EFPSA Working Community.
We encourage you to contact the individual(s) holding the position(s) that you are interested in, in order to gain personal insight into the role and the associated duties and tasks. You can find the contact of a person currently holding your position in the Role Description.
Should you require help in acquiring their contact details, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- An additional document (This is only for the position of Content Review Responsible, Creative Writer & Editor, Designer, Videographer, Grants Coordinator/Responsible/Team Member and members of the Training Office (EFPSA Trainer certificate)).
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations).
- Only psychology students, or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago, are eligible for these positions.
Apply by filling out the Google Form in the link below:
Application for Executive Board (Link)
The applications close on the 18th of May 2022, at 23:59 CEST.
Plan your time wisely, because the application can take up to one hour to fill in.
You can apply for the positions listed below:
- External Relations Coordinator
- External Relations Team Member
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Advocacy Coordinator
- Content Review Responsible
- Creative Writer & Editor
- Web Support Coordinator
- Fundraising Responsible
- Partnership Coordinator
- Partnership Team Member
- Grants Coordinator
- Grants Responsible
- Grants Team Member
- Social Media Responsible
- Member and Observer Coordinator
- Members Office Team Member
- Events Coordinator
- Training Events Coordinator
- Training Image Responsible
- Social Impact Initiative Coordinator
- Project Responsible (Better Together)
- Social Impact Initiative Team Member
- Study & Travel Abroad Coordinator
- Travel Network Responsible
- Sudy & Travel Abroad Team Member
- Research Programme Team Member
- JEPS Editor
The interviews for the positions will take place on the 21st and 22nd of May (from 09:00 to 18:00 CEST). You will be informed by the time of your interview by noon of the 20th of May 2022.
You will also receive an email with your answers. If you do not receive an email for the interview until 20th of May, by 12:00 CET, contact our Secretary General at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about the position, please contact the person currently holding a position (you can find the contact in the Role Description). If you have any other questions regarding the application process, please contact the Secretary General at email@example.com.
Tips & Tricks for your application process
Are you joining EFPSA for the first time and are overwhelmed by the magnitude of information and opportunities?
Not sure which team to join or what you can personally bring into a position?
Do not despair! We all had to start somewhere. Here are some additional sources to consider when applying:
- Read EFPSA’s Mission, Vision and Values (link) to understand better what our organisation is about. Ask yourself how you align to the Mission, Vision and Values and how you can contribute to them!
- Check the new quiz in our latest EFPSA Magazine: “What is your place in EFPSA?” (Page 12)
- Watch the “EFPSA Week” videos, in which each team presents themselves as well as their current projects (link to playlist).
- The best way to find information about an individual position is to directly ask the person who currently holds the position of your interest. You can find the contact (email address) of a person currently holding a position in the Role Description.
Veronika, Helin, Milica, Celeste
The Board 2022-2023