Do you want to organise EFPSA’s biggest and most important event of the mandate? If the answer to that question is yes, then here is your chance to do so!
The European Federation of Psychology Students’ Associations (EFPSA) is extending the call for the EFPSA Congress 2024 Coordinator and Organising Committee!
The annual EFPSA Congress is the biggest Event of the Federation, which brings together around 350 psychology students from all over Europe for a week of diverse scientific programme, as well as an engaging social programme encouraging cultural exchange. Moreover, the Congress represents an opportunity for the EFPSA Working Community to meet in person and work on its projects and Action Plans, as it represents the start of the EFPSA mandate.
During the organisational period that lasts for two years, you will learn the principles and practices of event organising, develop your project management, and your leadership skills. Do not pass up on the opportunity to bring EFPSA to your home country or region by hosting the Congress!
So, what’s in it for you?
The Organising Committees of these events will get the opportunity to:
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and experiences.
- Make new international connections.
- Get experience with organising events in order to develop yourself.
- Establish teamwork and communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board.
- Get actively involved within EFPSA!
Do not worry, the Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and will receive support from the Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
How do I apply?
- Read carefully the Procedures for Candidate Congress Committees before sending your application.
- Read the Congress Coordinator Role Description
- Read the General Organising Committee Role Descriptions
- Read the General Prerequisites Document
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans for the venue, fundraising and more. Ask the Events Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
- Download and fill in the Application Form and send it along with your CV, proof of studies and letter from the Member Organisation to email@example.com until Wednesday 22nd June 2022, 23:59 CEST.
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application! Good luck!