Extended Call for EFPSA’s Executive Board 2021-2022!
EFPSA is pleased to announce the Call for open positions within the Executive Board for the mandate 2021-2022. EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a one year mandate!
We encourage you to contact the individual(s) holding the position(s) that you are interested in, in order to gain personal insight into the role and the associated duties and tasks. You can find the contact of a person currently holding your position in the Role Description.
Should you require help in acquiring their contact details, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- An additional document (For the positions of Content Review Responsible, and the Training Office positions (proof of being an EFPSA Trainer)).
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations).
- Only psychology students, or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago, are eligible for these positions.
You can apply for the positions listed below:
- Policy Team Member
- External Relations Team Member
- Content Review Responsible
- Fundraising Responsible
- Grants Responsible
- External Training Responsible
- Social Media Team Member
The applications close on the 6th August, 2021, at 23:59 CEST.
Plan your time wisely, because the application can take up to one hour to fill in.
The interviews for the positions will take place on the 8th of August (from 09:00 to 20:00 CEST). You will be informed by the time of your interview by noon of the 7th of August, 2021.
You will also receive an email with your answers. If you do not receive an email for the interview until 7th of August, by 12:00 CEST, contact our Secretary General at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions about the position, please contact the person currently holding a position (you can find the contact in the Role Description). If you have any other questions regarding the application process, please contact the Secretary General at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deianara, Johann, Robert, Marie-Claire, Martie, Veronika, Luka, and Ana
The Board 2021-2022