OPEN CALL FOR THE FINANCE OFFICER IN THE BOARD OF EFPSA 2021-2022!
We are re-opening the call for Finance Officer.
- Lead the biggest psychology student organisation
- A chance for enormous personal and professional development
- You will acquire soft and hard-skills in an international working environment
- Build a great international network of students and professionals
- Chance to work on impactful projects, attend EFPSA Events and external events, and you will be able to improve EFPSA’s activities and introduce new working practices!
All information regarding the purpose, main responsibilities, tasks, requirements and time investment for each role within the Board are found within the Role Description Documents. Additionally, you are encouraged to read a document outlining the collective responsibilities and functions that apply to all the members of the Board, General The Board Role Description Document, together with a General Prerequisites Document that applies to all members of EFPSA’s Working Community.
EFPSA’s mission is to bring psychology students together on a European level to enrich their concept and application of psychology and encourage skill development in order to contribute to the improvement of the field; have a positive impact on society and its perception of psychology; support scientific and social interaction and cultural exchange between psychology students, academics and professionals. Does this sound interesting to you?
In order to get further insight into the position and to clear out any queries, individuals interested in applying for the Board are encouraged to contact the person currently holding the position they are interested in. You can find out additional information regarding this Board position by reading the following interview (Finance Officer).
Currently, there is no Finance Officer in EFPSA, so please contact the President for any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill in and send your completed Board Application Form along with a copy of your CV and proof of studies to the Immediate Past President, Vita Bogdanić at email@example.com no later than 25th of November 2021, 23:59 (CET). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself.
- Applicants are required to give a speech at the upcoming General Assembly, the dates of which will be announced at least 14 days in advance.
- The applications will not be seen prior to the deadline.
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two years ago are eligible for these positions.
- If you have questions concerning the application procedure, please contact the Board via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
The Board 2021–2022
Deianara, Johann, Robert, Martie, Veronika, Luka, Ana