Extended Call for the Coordinator of the EFPSA Academy 2022 Coordinator! Keep reading below to learn more about this opportunity.
EFPSA Academy is a 3-day long online event of non-formal education, during which about 25 youth volunteers from different NGOs within Europe will get the chance to develop specific skills that are relevant for their work in the NGO, by participating in high-quality workshops and trainings delivered by professionals and NGO trainers. The theme of the EFPSA Academy changes for every edition, depending on the needs and current developments within youth NGOs. The theme of EFPSA Academy 2022 will be established shortly by the EFPSA Training Office. This EFPSA Event usually takes place in June.
So, what’s in it for you?
The Organising Committees of these events will get the opportunity to:
- As an Organising Committee, you will have the unique opportunity to: Bring together many NGOs, get a look on the inside of other NGOs and build your network with motivated youth volunteers
- Make more international connections
- Contribute to the development of 25 European Youth Volunteers
- Participate in training sessions and workshops and develop crucial skills you need as a volunteer
- Gain experience with organising a training event and thus develop yourself
Do not worry, the EFPSA Academy Organising Committee will work closely with the Events Office and Training Office and will receive the support of the Marketing Office, EFPSA Office and Finance Office.
How do I apply?
- Readthe Coordinator Role Description
- Read the EFPSA Event General Prerequisites Document
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm on ideas and plans. Ask the Training Office, Events Office and former Organising Committee for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill in the Application Form and send it along with your CV and proof of studies to email@example.com until the 31st of March 2022 23:59 CET.
If you have any other comments or questions, feel free to contact the Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!