Extended call for Coordinators EFPSA’s Executive Board 2022-2023!
EFPSA is pleased to announce the Call for Coordinator positions within the Executive Board for the mandate 2022-2023 was extended until the 12th of April, 20:00 (CEST). EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a one year mandate!
We encourage you to contact the individual(s) holding the position(s) that you are interested in, in order to gain personal insight into the role and the associated duties and tasks. You can find the contact of a person currently holding your position in the Role Description.
Should you require help in acquiring their contact details, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- An additional document (This is only for the position of Content Review Responsible, Creative Writer & Editor, Designer, Videographer, Grants Coordinator/Responsible/Team Member and members of the Training Office (EFPSA Trainer certificate)).
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations);
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago are eligible for these positions.
The applications for the Coordinator position close on the 12th of April, 2022, at 20:00 CEST.
Plan your time wisely, because the application can take up to one hour to fill in.
After the call closes, you will receive an email about the time of the interview.
The interviews for the Coordinators will take place on the 13th of April from 08:00 to 10:30 CEST.
If elected, you will receive an email and get contacted by your Board Responsible. If elected, you will hold interviews for other positions of the Office or Service that you are applying for as a Coordinator. Those interviews will take place on the 13th of April (from 13:30 to 17:30 CEST) and on the 14th of April (from 08:00 until 15:30 CEST).
You will also receive an email with your answers. If you do not receive an email for the interview until the 12th of April, by 23:59 CEST, contact our Secretary General at email@example.com.
You can find all Coordinator positions (with links to their Role Descriptions) here:
- Events Coordinator (Link)
- Training Events Coordinator (Link)
- External Relations Coordinator (Link)
- Advocacy Coordinator (Link)
- Public Relations Cooridnator (Link)
- Grants Coordinator (Link)
- Human Resources (Link)
- Partnership Coordinator (Link)
- JEPS Editor-in-Chief (Link)
- JEPS Senior Editor (Link)
- EFPSA Research Programme Coordinator (Link)
- Member & Observer Coordinator (Link)
- Social Impact Initiative Coordinator (Link)
- Study & Travel Abroad Coordinator (Link)
- Training Office Coordinator (Link)
Tips & Tricks for your application process
Are you joining EFPSA for the first time and are overwhelmed by the magnitude of information and opportunities?
Not sure which team to join or what you can personally bring into a position?
Do not despair! We all had to start somewhere. Here are some additional sources to consider when applying:
- Check the quiz in our last year’s EFPSA Magazine: “What is your place in EFPSA?” (Page 35)
Note: Some more positions have been added since the start of this mandate that are not represented in this quiz. It can still help you to gain a better understanding of which team might suit you best!
- Watch the “EFPSA Week” videos, in which each team presents themselves as well as their current projects (link to playlist).
- The best way to find information about an individual position is to directly ask the person who currently holds the position of your interest. You can find the contact (email address) of a person currently holding a position in the Role Description.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
Deianara, Johann, Robert, Dora, Martina Marie, Veronika, Ana & Luka
The Board 2021-2022