OPEN CALL FOR REMAINING POSITIONS IN THE BOARD OF EFPSA 2021-2022!
Due to four Board positions not being assigned their successor at the start of the mandate 2022/2023, we are re-opening the call for the Secretary General, Marketing Officer, Events Officer and Academic Affairs Officer.
What makes this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- Lead the biggest psychology student organisation
- A chance for enormous personal and professional development
- You will acquire soft and hard-skills in an international working environment
- Build a great international network of students and professionals
- Chance to work on impactful projects, attend EFPSA Events and external events, and you will be able to improve EFPSA’s activities and introduce new working practices!
All information regarding the purpose, main responsibilities, tasks, requirements and time investment for each role within the Board are found within the Role Description Documents. Additionally, you are encouraged to read a document outlining the collective responsibilities and functions that apply to all the members of the Board, General The Board Role Description Document, together with a General Prerequisites Document that applies to all members of EFPSA’s Working Community.
EFPSA’s mission is to bring psychology students together on a European level to enrich their concept and application of psychology and encourage skill development in order to contribute to the improvement of the field; have a positive impact on society and its perception of psychology; support scientific and social interaction and cultural exchange between psychology students, academics and professionals. Does this sound interesting to you?
Left to right: Helin İklim Şahiner (Vice President), Veronika Kocmanová (President), Milica Antić (Finance Officer), Celeste Awere (Member Representatives Officer)
In order to get further insight into the position and to clear out any queries, individuals interested in applying for the Board are encouraged to contact the person previously holding the position they are interested in. You can find out additional information regarding these two Board positions by reading the following interviews.
|The Board 2021-2022|
|Contact person:||Open role:||Contact:|
|Robert Meyka||Secretary Generalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Martina Marie Aquilina||Marketing Officeremail@example.com|
|Luka Uršič||Events Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ana Lubej||Academic Affairs Officeremail@example.com|
Kindly fill in and send your completed application form along with a copy of your CV and proof of studies to the Immediate Past President, Deianara Couwet, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, 15th of May 2022, 23:59 (CEST). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself.
(Alternative link to download the application form from Google Drive: here).
Please note that an individual may apply for more than one Board position. The election procedure at the General Assembly will go according to the following order: Secretary General, Marketing Officer, Events Officer and Academic Affairs Officer. If elected for a position, one’s candidacy for the subsequent position will not be taken into further consideration.
- Applicants are required to give a speech at the upcoming General Assembly of EFPSA.
- The applications will not be seen prior to the deadline.
- The applications will be seen and reviewed by the Working Community of EFPSA who create the Voting Body at the General Assembly.
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two years ago are eligible for these positions.
- If you have questions concerning the application procedure, please contact the Board via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
The Board of EFPSA 2022–2023
Veronika, Helin, Milica, Celeste