Are you a motivated psychology student who would like to make friends from all over Europe? Then this is your chance! Apply now to be one of EFPSA’s Coordinators so that you can organise an EFPSA event in your own country/city.
If none of the events from our previous call sparked your interest, here are 2 more events that you can now organise together with your friends!
Joint Executive Board and Member Representatives (EB&MR) Meeting
The Joint Executive Board & Member Representatives Meeting marks the halfway point through the EFPSA mandate, bringing together the EFPSA Working Community for a week-long face to face meeting. The meeting provides the perfect opportunity for EFPSA to evaluate the first half of the mandate, prepare for the second half, refuel motivation and work together on developing EFPSA further.
When? October/November 2023
Where? In a venue with accommodation that you will find in a city of your choice!
The number of participants: Between 60-80 EFPSA Working Community members
Duration: 8 days
Org Com teams: Administration, Social, Marketing, Finance
Org Com size: 8 – 10 people
Read more: Role Description
The EFPSA Conference is a four day scientifically-oriented event; a perfect opportunity for psychology students to present their work and attend lectures and workshops held by experts in the field of a given psychological topic. This event is open for 150 psychology students, eager to further discover a topic within the field of psychology from multiple perspectives.
When? November 2023
Where? In a city of your choice!
The number of participants: approx. 150 psychology students
Duration: 4 days
Org Com teams: Administration, Social, Marketing, Finance, Scientific
Org Com size: 15 – 20 people
Read more: Role Description
The Organising Committee of these EFPSA events will have an opportunity to:
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and backgrounds
- Communicate and establish connections around research with the Supervisors (Ph.D. psychology students)
- Closely work with multiple offices within EFPSA
- Gain thorough experience with organising events from the administrative, social, financial, scientific and marketing aspect
- Learn how to successfully organise large scale events
- Establish Teamwork and Communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board
- BONUS: Volunteering experiences like these are loved by employers!
- Get actively involved within EFPSA!
I am interested! How do I apply?
- Read the General Prerequisites Document and Org Com’s Roles Description.
- Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
- Brainstorm ideas and plans for the venue, excursion day, fundraising, and more. Ask Events Office and former Org Com for help and input if needed!
- Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
- Download and fill the Application Form and preliminary budget and send them along with your CV and proof of studies to email@example.com by Sunday 2nd of October 2022 23:59 (CEST).
For any further questions, either before or after filling out the Application Form, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
P.S. Check out our previous call for Train the Trainers and Research Summer School Org Com Coordinators!