The European Federation of Psychology Students’ Association is still looking for motivated individuals interested in applying for the position of Secretary General within the Board.
Joining the Board of EFPSA is a unique opportunity to lead Europe’s biggest psychology students’ federation. Board members go through enormous personal and professional development, acquiring soft and hard-skills in an international working environment. Next to that, you will build a great international network of students and professionals, you will get the chance to work on impactful projects, attend EFPSA Events and external events, and you will be able to improve EFPSA’s activities and introduce new working practices!
Here you can find a document outlining the collective responsibilities and functions that apply to all the members of the Board together with a General Prerequisites Document that applies to all members of EFPSA’s Working Community. Here you can find the detailed role description.
In order to get further insight into the Board positions and to clear out any queries, motivated candidates are strongly encouraged to contact the Interim Secretary General Andre Mifsud on the following email: email@example.com.
Kindly fill in and send your completed application form along with a copy of your CV and proof of studies to the Immediate Past President at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Sunday, 7th of May 2023, 23:59 (CEST). Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself.
Please note that an individual may apply for more than one Board position. The election procedure at the General Assembly will go according to the following order: Secretary General, Member Representatives Officer, Events Officer and Academic Affairs Officer. If elected for a position, one’s candidacy for the subsequent position will not be taken into further consideration.
- Applicants are required to give a speech at the Exceptional General Assembly taking place online (more details to follow).
- The applications will not be seen prior to the deadline.
- The applications will be seen and reviewed by the Working Community of EFPSA who create the Voting Body at the General Assembly.
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two years ago are eligible for these positions.
- If you have questions concerning the application procedure, please contact the Board via email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
The Board 2023–2024