Call for EFPSA’s Executive Board 2023-2024!
EFPSA is pleased to announce the Second Call for positions within the Executive Board for the mandate 2023-2024. EFPSA’s Executive Board is made up of a variety of teams working on different aspects and projects within the Federation. EFPSA is looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals interested in contributing to the development of the Federation for a one year mandate!
We encourage you to contact the individual(s) holding the position(s) that you are interested in, in order to gain personal insight into the role and the associated duties and tasks. You can find the contact of a person currently holding your position in the Role Description.
Should you require help in acquiring their contact details, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
In order to apply for positions within the Executive Board of EFPSA, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your CV;
- Proof of studies or proof of graduation within the last two academic years;
- An additional document – this is only for the position of Content Review Responsible, Grants Coordinator/Responsible/Team Member and members of the Training Office (EFPSA Trainer certificate).
- Applications for the Executive Board of EFPSA must be from psychology students of a country/region represented within EFPSA (check here: EFPSA Member Organisations);
- Only psychology students or those who graduated from a psychology course no longer than two academic years ago are eligible for these positions.
The applications close on the 17th of June, 2023, at 23:59 CEST.
Plan your time wisely, because the application can take up to one hour to fill in.
The interviews for these positions will take place the following week.
Additional submission details can be found within the application form itself. Should you have any questions about the application procedure, do not hesitate to contact the Board via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips & Tricks for your application process
Are you joining EFPSA for the first time and are overwhelmed by the magnitude of information and opportunities? Not sure which team to join or what you can personally bring into a position?
Do not despair! We all had to start somewhere. Here are some additional sources to consider when applying:
- Watch the “EFPSA Week” videos, in which each team presents themselves as well as their current projects (link to playlist).
- The best way to find information about an individual position is to directly ask the person who currently holds the position of your interest. You can find the contact (email address) of a person currently holding a position in the Role Description.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications.
The Board 2023-2024