EFPSA is looking for an Organising Committee for our Congress in 2025. Are you a motivated psychologystudent who would love to meet international students and organise an event bringing 300+ of us together? Then we would like to invite you to read the information below and apply to be the Organising Committee Coordinator!
The annual EFPSA Congress is the biggest Event of the Federation, which brings together around 350 psychology students from all over Europe for a week of diverse scientific programme, as well as an engaging social programme encouraging cultural exchange. Moreover, the Congress represents an opportunity for the EFPSA Working Community to meet in person and work on its projects and Action Plans, as it represents the start of the EFPSA mandate.
During the organisational period that lasts for two years, you will learn the principles and practices of event organising, develop your project management, and your leadership skills. Do not pass up on the opportunity to bring EFPSA to your home country or region by hosting the Congress!
When? April 2025
Where? In a city of your choice!
The number of participants: approximately 350
Duration: 7 days
Org Com Size: 15 – 25 people
Read more: Congress Coordinator Role Description
The Organising Committee of these EFPSA events will have an opportunity to:
- Network with other European Psychology Students and learn about different cultures and backgrounds
- Communicate and establish connections around research with the Supervisors (Ph.D. psychology students)
- Closely work with multiple offices within EFPSA
- Gain thorough experience with organising events from the administrative, social, financial, scientific and marketing aspect
- Learn how to successfully organise large scale events
- Establish Teamwork and Communication skills whilst working within a dynamic team of individuals and with the EFPSA Executive board
- BONUS: Volunteering experiences like these are loved by employers! Get actively involved within EFPSA!
I am interested! How do I apply?
Read the General Prerequisites Document and Organising Committee’s Role Description. For Congress applications, read carefully the Procedures for Candidate Congress Committees before sending your application.
Recruit motivated students from your Member Organisation or university to form the Organising Committee.
Brainstorm ideas and plans for the venue, excursion day, fundraising, and more. Ask Events Office and former Org Com for help and input if needed!
Search for possible partnerships with other local student organisations that might be interested in getting involved.
For any further questions, either before or after filling out the Application Form, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!